- Electrical circuit design
- Computer-aided drafting (CAD)
- High voltage (HV) earthing system design
- Electrical system design including calculating fault levels, step and touch potentials and calculating protection levels
Electrical Testing and Commisioning
- Earth testing
- High voltage (HV) and low voltage (LV) cables
- Testing and upgrading of Ring Main Units (RMU)
- Preventative maintenance
- High voltage switching training courses
- Contractors courses
- Short courses in electrical testing of commercial, domestic and industrial installations
- Hospital engineering services
- Domestic installation
- Commercial installation
- High voltage cabling
- Fault finding
- Data logging
A little bit about us
Electrical Power System Services, EPSS, is an electrical engineering and contracting company in Perth, Western Australia. We specialise in industrial and commercial electrical engineering and electrical training.
We cover all aspects of electrical design, high voltage switching, testing and commissioning, electrical contracting, electronic deign, Programmable logic controllers (PLC) design, hospital sterilization, technical training delivery, technical manual writing and training course development, servicing all over Western Australia.
Accredited contractor to Western Power Corporation (WPC) to provide training in high voltage (HV) and low voltage (LV) switching for Western Power Corporation employees, electricians, electrical engineers, electrical contractors and major private industries.
With over 40 years experience in all types of electrical engineering and contracting, Electrical Power System Services provides knowledge, craftsmanship and affordability for any type of electrical work required.
Don't hesitate to contact us by telephone on 0414 631 949 or through our online form below.